Welcome to the Terms of Service of Wide Perceptions! Before placing an order with us, you should read and understand these terms and conditions to know how we work on website development, software development, and internet marketing for you. If you do not agree to any portions of this content, please stop using this website.
- Wide Perceptionsis your top source for website design and development as well as software development and internet marketing solutions. You must supply as with the materials including written copy, photographs, and logos, among others that you may want to use in your project.
- Wide Perceptionsaccepts request for revisions on web design and other services provided that you send us a written request for it within seven working days. However, the revision should be limited to the original instructions in the project order. When you need any additional change, it may mean an additional fee that we should charge you.
- Wide Perceptionsand the Client shall agree with a timeframe or deadline for the completion of work.
- Wide Perceptionswill give you a week timeframe to review the work accomplished. You should send us a written report for any changes you need for the work done. You should report to us within such time and without any report we consider that you approve the work done. Therefore, no further revision shall apply.
- In case of rejected work, Wide Perceptionsreserves the right to collect the total amount due to us for the work we’ve completed.
- As the client, you should get needed authorization and permission to use all graphic images, copy, trademarks, company names and logos, and other materials that you supply us to complete your project. Wide Perceptionswill not be liable for any legal actions or claims to your website.
- When work is fully-accomplished, we will give you a license of the website and all related content of your website.
- Search engine position guarantee is not our responsibility in any of the services we render. We offer you SEO using the latest practices.
- Our company shall not be held liable for any damage or loss you may suffer due to the delay in the completion of the contract if that happens.
- You are the one responsible to follow all the laws that apply to ecommerce.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, feel free to get in touch with us. Send in your email or call us up at Wide Perceptions.